State Fair Photo Slide Show: First Day of September! | Arts & Culture
The State Fair has come full circle. By that, I mean the cool, comfortable weather that started on opening day is back! In between, we had a stretch of hot and humid days, the likes of which we should not see rerturn anytime soon. The rest of the 2010 Great Minnesota Get-together will feel like Fall.
Some highlights on Wednesday afternoon at the KSTP fair building included Weird Al Yankovic and a surprise marriage proposal on Twin Cities Live. I'm a Weird Al fan, so it was great to see that the night's big Grandstand Act took some time to say hello to Elizabeth and John! And in case you're wondering, the woman that recieved a proposal on live TV did say "yes!"
Megan and I held down the fort at 4:30 and Leah, Bill, and Dave took the reins at 5. It's always such fun to meet our viewers at the Fair! Let's do it again Thursday!
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Dies in Hospital After Overnight Shooting in North Mpls.
- New Ad Released as Minn. Lawmakers, Liquor Stores Battle Over Sunday Sales
- Puddle Problems Come With Minnesota Melt
- Ninja Stars and Knives Among Dangerous Items Found by TSA Agents at MSP
- Stretch of I-35E Near Downtown St. Paul Will Reopen for Monday's Commute