'National Night Out' Registration Begins in New Brighton | Community Spirit
Neighbors can now register for National Night Out in New Brighton.
The community celebration takes place Tuesday, Aug. 6, and is a chance to get to know your neighbors and commit to preventing crime.
This year’s focus is on making sure kids in the community have enough food and supplies to be successful in school. It’s part of the New Brighton Department of Public Safety’s campaign, “Protecting Our Future.”
National Night Out attendees are asked to bring a backpack filled with school supplies and food donations. Officers will be in attendance to collect donations.
To register a National Night Out party, visit the city’s website and complete the online registration form.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening