'National Night Out' Registration Begins in New Brighton | Community Spirit
Neighbors can now register for National Night Out in New Brighton.
The community celebration takes place Tuesday, Aug. 6, and is a chance to get to know your neighbors and commit to preventing crime.
This year’s focus is on making sure kids in the community have enough food and supplies to be successful in school. It’s part of the New Brighton Department of Public Safety’s campaign, “Protecting Our Future.”
National Night Out attendees are asked to bring a backpack filled with school supplies and food donations. Officers will be in attendance to collect donations.
To register a National Night Out party, visit the city’s website and complete the online registration form.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Memorial for Fallen Mendota Heights Police Officer Scott Patrick Continues to Grow
- Suspect Arrested, Charged in Northfield Armed Robbery and Shooting
- Fallen Mendota Heights Officer Remembered as 'Gentle,' 'Dedicated'
- Community Members Gather to Honor Mendota Heights Officer
- Reporter's Notebook: Tragic Shooting of Mendota Heights Police Officer
- U of M Jumps 435 Spots on FORBES America's Best College List
- Medical Pot Backers Hope to Speed Task Force Work
- Eden Prairie Man Sentenced for Drunk Driving Crash that Killed Nephew
- New, Inclusive Playground Opens at Minnehaha Regional Park
- Abbott Dedicates Spot for Book St. Paul Man Dying of Cancer Wrote to Sons