Heritage Days Medallion Hunt Clues | Community Spirit
Heritage Days begins today (Wednesday, August 11th) in Vadnais Heights, and on this 35th year of the celebrations, organizers have revealed three clues for the medallion hunt.
The clues are as follows:
*Clue 1 Heritage Days is Once Again Here and the Medallion is Hidden for Yet Another Year. Look for the Prize that Puts Cash in Your Hand in Vadnais Heights Proper on a Park's Public Land.
*Clue 2 A wedding tradition for a bride and a groom. The grade of a student that's a mark of great doom. This is the way to the park and the land, where hidden medallion makes its stand.
*Clue 3 The trees and the flowers are nature's delight with a path to enjoy all that is bright. There's places to nosh on a summer meal and fun things that make the children squeal. So head for the place where there's fun all the time and there the medallion you will find.
Most of the events take place at Community Park, located at 661 East County Road F in Vadnais Heights
For more information on the 2010 Heritage Days, call 651-204-6000
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Northfield Police Looking for Shooting Suspect Believed to be Threat to Public
- Sheriff: No Prior Criminal History for Mendota Heights Man Killed in Alleged Home Invasion
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Man Hospitalized after Stabbing in South Mpls.; Police Look for Suspect
- 16-Year-Old Charged in Shooting Death of Minneapolis Man
- Sources: Minneapolis Man Died Trying to Protect Son from Gangs
- N. Mpls. Community Celebrates Life of Terrell Mayes on Would-Be 6th Birthday
- More Controversial Regulations Proposed for Tearing Down Homes in Mpls.