Heritage Days Medallion Hunt Clues | Community Spirit
Heritage Days begins today (Wednesday, August 11th) in Vadnais Heights, and on this 35th year of the celebrations, organizers have revealed three clues for the medallion hunt.
The clues are as follows:
*Clue 1 Heritage Days is Once Again Here and the Medallion is Hidden for Yet Another Year. Look for the Prize that Puts Cash in Your Hand in Vadnais Heights Proper on a Park's Public Land.
*Clue 2 A wedding tradition for a bride and a groom. The grade of a student that's a mark of great doom. This is the way to the park and the land, where hidden medallion makes its stand.
*Clue 3 The trees and the flowers are nature's delight with a path to enjoy all that is bright. There's places to nosh on a summer meal and fun things that make the children squeal. So head for the place where there's fun all the time and there the medallion you will find.
Most of the events take place at Community Park, located at 661 East County Road F in Vadnais Heights
For more information on the 2010 Heritage Days, call 651-204-6000
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases
- Burnsville Man Accused of Sexual Conduct with 11-Year-Old Girl