Three Arrested in Drug Bust Near Big Lake | Crime
Authorities made a drug bust today near Big Lake in Orrock Township.
Sherburne County Sheriff's deputies arrested 48-year-old Michael Peterson of Big Lake, 31-year-old Amy Smith of Big Lake and 43-year-old Frank Hoff of Elk River on charges of 5th degree possession of a controlled substance.
Authorities say they got a tip about drug activity at a home on the 18000 block of 232nd Avenue Northwest.
They also found methamphetamine in the house.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America
- West St. Paul Church Holds Garage Sale to Benefit Charities
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Woman Reportedly Groped in South Minneapolis
- Gopher Fans Buck National Student Attendance Trends at Football Games
- Three People Sentenced in Major Fraudulent Tax Refund Scheme in Mpls.
- Report: 2 Alleged Terrorists were Classmates at Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Bloomington Man Says Indictment for Illegal Gambling is Unfair