Three Arrested in Drug Bust Near Big Lake | Crime
Authorities made a drug bust today near Big Lake in Orrock Township.
Sherburne County Sheriff's deputies arrested 48-year-old Michael Peterson of Big Lake, 31-year-old Amy Smith of Big Lake and 43-year-old Frank Hoff of Elk River on charges of 5th degree possession of a controlled substance.
Authorities say they got a tip about drug activity at a home on the 18000 block of 232nd Avenue Northwest.
They also found methamphetamine in the house.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases