Free Document Shredding | Environment
Roseville residents, protect yourself from identity theft with a free solution from the City of Roseville. The City is working with Business Data Record Services to offer a free document shredding day for Roseville residents at City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive. The shredding will take place May 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Roseville is only allowing up to five banker's box sized containers of documents for shredding.
Crews will unload the documents from your vehicle and load them into a secured cart. The paper will be shredded on-site and recycled. Contact Recycling Coordinator Tim Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-792-7027 for more information.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America
- West St. Paul Church Holds Garage Sale to Benefit Charities
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Woman Reportedly Groped in South Minneapolis
- Gopher Fans Buck National Student Attendance Trends at Football Games
- Three People Sentenced in Major Fraudulent Tax Refund Scheme in Mpls.
- Report: 2 Alleged Terrorists were Classmates at Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Bloomington Man Says Indictment for Illegal Gambling is Unfair