Free Document Shredding | Environment
Roseville residents, protect yourself from identity theft with a free solution from the City of Roseville. The City is working with Business Data Record Services to offer a free document shredding day for Roseville residents at City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive. The shredding will take place May 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Roseville is only allowing up to five banker's box sized containers of documents for shredding.
Crews will unload the documents from your vehicle and load them into a secured cart. The paper will be shredded on-site and recycled. Contact Recycling Coordinator Tim Pratt at email@example.com or 651-792-7027 for more information.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Mendota Heights Officer Patrick Remembered for Kindness, Devotion to Job
- Family of Fallen Mendota Heights Police Officer Touched by Community Support
- Police Locate Suspect's Vehicle in Officer Shooting Manhunt
- Suspect Arrested, Charged in Northfield Armed Robbery and Shooting
- Community Members Gather to Honor Mendota Heights Officer
- Friday Marks 7 Years Since I-35W Bridge Collapse in Mpls.
- Hennepin County Sheriff's Deputies to Start Carrying Heroin Antidote
- Medical Pot Backers Hope to Speed Task Force Work
- U of M Jumps 435 Spots on FORBES America's Best College List
- Eden Prairie Man Sentenced for Drunk Driving Crash that Killed Nephew