Free Document Shredding | Environment
Roseville residents, protect yourself from identity theft with a free solution from the City of Roseville. The City is working with Business Data Record Services to offer a free document shredding day for Roseville residents at City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive. The shredding will take place May 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Roseville is only allowing up to five banker's box sized containers of documents for shredding.
Crews will unload the documents from your vehicle and load them into a secured cart. The paper will be shredded on-site and recycled. Contact Recycling Coordinator Tim Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-792-7027 for more information.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Model Airplane Enthusiasts Seek Permission to Fly in Scott County
- 1 Person Hurt in Plane Accident at Airlake Airport in Lakeville
- Twin Cities Schools Launch Minnesota Thursdays to Feature Foods from Local Farms
- New U of M Study Links using a Doula and Reduction in C-Sections
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America