Free Document Shredding | Environment
Roseville residents, protect yourself from identity theft with a free solution from the City of Roseville. The City is working with Business Data Record Services to offer a free document shredding day for Roseville residents at City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive. The shredding will take place May 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Roseville is only allowing up to five banker's box sized containers of documents for shredding.
Crews will unload the documents from your vehicle and load them into a secured cart. The paper will be shredded on-site and recycled. Contact Recycling Coordinator Tim Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-792-7027 for more information.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases
- Burnsville Man Accused of Sexual Conduct with 11-Year-Old Girl
- Neighbors say Hastings Park has Become a Swamp