Free Document Shredding | Environment
Roseville residents, protect yourself from identity theft with a free solution from the City of Roseville. The City is working with Business Data Record Services to offer a free document shredding day for Roseville residents at City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive. The shredding will take place May 21 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Roseville is only allowing up to five banker's box sized containers of documents for shredding.
Crews will unload the documents from your vehicle and load them into a secured cart. The paper will be shredded on-site and recycled. Contact Recycling Coordinator Tim Pratt at email@example.com or 651-792-7027 for more information.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan
- Chase Suspect Slams into Brick Wall at 90 mph in Maplewood
- Calif. Man Accused of Trafficking Mpls. Teen Reported Missing
- Wis. Approves Medical Marijuana Byproduct, Giving Minn. Families Hope
- Injuries Reported after Metro Transit Bus Hits Pedestrian, Stops Abruptly
- St. Paul Police Reviewing Archbishop Deposition