The American Garden Award | Home & Garden
The American Garden Award is an opportunity for flower lovers to vote on a specific flower or plant that they think has the most appealing garden characteristics. The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory will display seven different flower entries so garden visitors can view the plants in person and vote on their favorite. Voting polls will begin May 23 and will wrap up in August, 2011. In case you are unable to visit the conservatory, a link on the American Garden Award website: www.americangardenaward.org will allow online voting. When visiting the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory, you can find the American Garden Award entries on display along the walkway in front of the Visitor Center.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan
- Minn. Families See Small Hope in New Wis. Medical Marijuana Law
- 13 Hospitalized After Metro Bus Knocks Down Pedestrian in Downtown Mpls.
- St. Paul Police Reviewing Archbishop Deposition
- Metro Transit: Light Rail Trains Among Most Energy Efficient in Country
- Mpls. Not in Running to Host 2016 DNC Convention