Albertville Man Arrested for Drug Possession, Outstanding Warrants | News
An Albertville man was arrested yesterday for second degree methamphetamine possession.
Thirty-three-year-old Dale Kryzer was driving when he was pulled over by the Drug Task Force on County Road 33 and County Road 1 in Elk River. He had outstanding arrest warrants from both Sherburne and Aitkin Counties.
Kryzer was arrested because of the warrants, and investigators found 15.7 grams of meth in a black case on the vehicle’s dashboard.
He was booked in Sherburne County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan
- Golden Valley Man Charged in Deadly Multi-Car Crash in Mpls. Last November
- Mpls. Mayor Hodges to Give 1st State of the City Address Thursday
- Como-Harriet Streetcar Line Needs Volunteers
- New Program Helps Organizations on Tight Budgets Save Money on Utility Bills
- New State-of-the-Art Building Opens at University of Minnesota