Albertville Man Arrested for Drug Possession, Outstanding Warrants | News
An Albertville man was arrested yesterday for second degree methamphetamine possession.
Thirty-three-year-old Dale Kryzer was driving when he was pulled over by the Drug Task Force on County Road 33 and County Road 1 in Elk River. He had outstanding arrest warrants from both Sherburne and Aitkin Counties.
Kryzer was arrested because of the warrants, and investigators found 15.7 grams of meth in a black case on the vehicle’s dashboard.
He was booked in Sherburne County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Firefighters Battling Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association
- Charity Golf Tournament in Maple Grove Giving Away BMW
- Minneapolis City Leaders Appeal for Calm after Arrest of Activist Al Flowers
- Cyclists, Walkers Take over Part of Central Ave. During 'Open Streets' Event
- Man Shot to Death after Argument on Mpls. Bus Identified
- Woman Hit by Car, Killed near Lake Minnetonka was Wife of Driver