Albertville Man Arrested for Drug Possession, Outstanding Warrants | News
An Albertville man was arrested yesterday for second degree methamphetamine possession.
Thirty-three-year-old Dale Kryzer was driving when he was pulled over by the Drug Task Force on County Road 33 and County Road 1 in Elk River. He had outstanding arrest warrants from both Sherburne and Aitkin Counties.
Kryzer was arrested because of the warrants, and investigators found 15.7 grams of meth in a black case on the vehicle’s dashboard.
He was booked in Sherburne County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- General Mills Rolls Out Oatmeal you can Brew with your Keurig
- Metro Transit Employee Accused of Illegally Accessing Records 7K Times
- Modifications Underway at TCF Bank Stadium as Crews Remove Turf
- Minnesota Twins Game Rescheduled Due to Wintry Weather
- Richfield Man Faces Felony Charges Following Dinkytown Chaos