Albertville Man Arrested for Drug Possession, Outstanding Warrants | News
An Albertville man was arrested yesterday for second degree methamphetamine possession.
Thirty-three-year-old Dale Kryzer was driving when he was pulled over by the Drug Task Force on County Road 33 and County Road 1 in Elk River. He had outstanding arrest warrants from both Sherburne and Aitkin Counties.
Kryzer was arrested because of the warrants, and investigators found 15.7 grams of meth in a black case on the vehicle’s dashboard.
He was booked in Sherburne County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Two Charged in South St. Paul Drive-By Shooting
- Katy Perry Celebrates Kacey Musgraves' Birthday at Skateville
- Local Groups use Creative ways to Fight Hunger
- Former Robbinsdale Cooper Student Killed in Syria Fighting for ISIS
- Special City Council Meeting Called for More Votes on SWLRT
- Former Minnesota Man Killed in Syria Fighting for ISIS
- Petition for Bird-Safe Glass in New Vikings Stadium Delivered to Gov. Dayton
- Osseo Teacher Surprised with National Teacher of the Year Award