Albertville Man Arrested for Drug Possession, Outstanding Warrants | News
An Albertville man was arrested yesterday for second degree methamphetamine possession.
Thirty-three-year-old Dale Kryzer was driving when he was pulled over by the Drug Task Force on County Road 33 and County Road 1 in Elk River. He had outstanding arrest warrants from both Sherburne and Aitkin Counties.
Kryzer was arrested because of the warrants, and investigators found 15.7 grams of meth in a black case on the vehicle’s dashboard.
He was booked in Sherburne County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bitter Cold Continues, Temps Expected to Drop Overnight
- Minnesota Car Fans to Honor 'Fast and Furious' Actor Paul Walker
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Changes to Road Were Planned Before Crash that Killed Lakeville Teen
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event