Vadnais Heights Man Killed In Pond Crash Identified | News
A man who crashed his pick up in a Vadnais Heights pond Sunday has died.
Ramsey County Deputies found the pickup truck upside down in a pond off Vadnais Boulevard and Rice Street just after 8 p.m. Sunday. A deputy got into the pond and pulled 46 year-old Michael Lange of Vadnais Heights out of the truck.
He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Changes Plea to Guilty in Murder of Minn. Nat'l Guard Sgt.
- Heated Sidewalk Trend Arrives at Mpls. Light Rail Stop
- Metro Cities Opening Debate for Food Trucks
- Both Survivors of Car Accident Near Carleton College in Satisfactory Condition
- Carleton College Community Mourns Loss of 3 Students Killed in Crash
- Minn. Lawmakers Reconsider Newborn Screening Test for Rare Disorders
- Wayzata Police Report New Scam Involving Your Computer
- U of M President Kaler's 'State of the University' Address Focuses on Campus Security
- St. Paul Reaches Settlement in Fatal Landslide at Lilydale Regional Park
- New Hope to Participate in Beyond the Quad Cities Yellow Ribbon Program
Courtesy of: Luke Team Real Estate
Courtesy of: RE/MAX associates plus