Vadnais Heights Man Killed In Pond Crash Identified | News
A man who crashed his pick up in a Vadnais Heights pond Sunday has died.
Ramsey County Deputies found the pickup truck upside down in a pond off Vadnais Boulevard and Rice Street just after 8 p.m. Sunday. A deputy got into the pond and pulled 46 year-old Michael Lange of Vadnais Heights out of the truck.
He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Two Charged in South St. Paul Drive-By Shooting
- Katy Perry Celebrates Kacey Musgraves' Birthday at Skateville
- Report: 2 Alleged Terrorists were Friends at Robbinsdale Cooper High School
- Bloomington Man Says Indictment for Illegal Gambling is Unfair
- Police Chase Robbery Suspects across Twin Cities
- Minneapolis South HS Remembers Teen During Football Game
- Minneapolis Considering Accessory Dwelling Units, Holds Public Meeting