Vadnais Heights Man Killed In Pond Crash Identified | News
A man who crashed his pick up in a Vadnais Heights pond Sunday has died.
Ramsey County Deputies found the pickup truck upside down in a pond off Vadnais Boulevard and Rice Street just after 8 p.m. Sunday. A deputy got into the pond and pulled 46 year-old Michael Lange of Vadnais Heights out of the truck.
He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Mendota Heights Officer Killed in West St. Paul Shooting
- 2 Indicted on 1st Degree Murder Charges in Death of Anarae Schunk
- Minnesota Officials Consider High-Speed Rail
- Northfield Police Looking for Shooting Suspect Believed to be Threat to Public
- Sheriff: No Prior Criminal History for Mendota Heights Man Killed in Alleged Home Invasion
- Brooklyn Center Teen Killed in Crash Described as 'Kind' and 'Talented'
- Residents Near Minnehaha Park Voice Concerns about Parking
- Volunteers Make Improvements to Minnesota Veterans Home
- Police: North Mpls. Stabbing Victim Boarded Bus to Downtown Mpls.
- Maple Grove Man who Lost Legs in 2013 Boating Accident is Back on Water