Level 3 Sex Offender Moves into Monticello House | News
A level three sex offender is slated to move into a supervised release house in rural Monticello January 3, 2012.
64-year-old Herbert Stanley Ward is expected to temporarily stay at the house on the 2900 block of County Road 37 N.E.
According to the Department of Corrections website, Ward has ingaged in sexual contact with a 6-year-old female victim who was known to him. The contact included fondling and penetration.
The DOC says he also has a prior history of sexual contact with adult female strangers, involving grabbing them and removing articles of clothing. Ward also has a prior history of sexual contact with a 4-year-old female and a 14-year-old female, both of which he knew. That contact also included penetration.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Two Charged in South St. Paul Drive-By Shooting
- Katy Perry Celebrates Kacey Musgraves' Birthday at Skateville
- Local Groups use Creative ways to Fight Hunger
- Mpls. Strives to Protect Public Land Along Proposed Southwest Light Rail Route
- Crews Repair Gas Line Leak in Bloomington
- Former Robbinsdale Cooper Student Killed in Syria Fighting for ISIS
- Former Minnesota Man Killed in Syria Fighting for ISIS
- Petition for Bird-Safe Glass in New Vikings Stadium Delivered to Gov. Dayton