Level 3 Sex Offender Moves into Monticello House | News
A level three sex offender is slated to move into a supervised release house in rural Monticello January 3, 2012.
64-year-old Herbert Stanley Ward is expected to temporarily stay at the house on the 2900 block of County Road 37 N.E.
According to the Department of Corrections website, Ward has ingaged in sexual contact with a 6-year-old female victim who was known to him. The contact included fondling and penetration.
The DOC says he also has a prior history of sexual contact with adult female strangers, involving grabbing them and removing articles of clothing. Ward also has a prior history of sexual contact with a 4-year-old female and a 14-year-old female, both of which he knew. That contact also included penetration.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan