Level 3 Sex Offender Moves into Monticello House | News
A level three sex offender is slated to move into a supervised release house in rural Monticello January 3, 2012.
64-year-old Herbert Stanley Ward is expected to temporarily stay at the house on the 2900 block of County Road 37 N.E.
According to the Department of Corrections website, Ward has ingaged in sexual contact with a 6-year-old female victim who was known to him. The contact included fondling and penetration.
The DOC says he also has a prior history of sexual contact with adult female strangers, involving grabbing them and removing articles of clothing. Ward also has a prior history of sexual contact with a 4-year-old female and a 14-year-old female, both of which he knew. That contact also included penetration.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Twin Cities Schools Launch Minnesota Thursdays to Feature Foods from Local Farms
- New U of M Study Links using a Doula and Reduction in C-Sections
- Motorcyclist Identified in Deadly Crash near Mall of America
- West St. Paul Church Holds Garage Sale to Benefit Charities
- FEMA Rejects Dakota Co. for Disaster Declaration<br />