Level 3 Sex Offender Moves into Monticello House | News
A level three sex offender is slated to move into a supervised release house in rural Monticello January 3, 2012.
64-year-old Herbert Stanley Ward is expected to temporarily stay at the house on the 2900 block of County Road 37 N.E.
According to the Department of Corrections website, Ward has ingaged in sexual contact with a 6-year-old female victim who was known to him. The contact included fondling and penetration.
The DOC says he also has a prior history of sexual contact with adult female strangers, involving grabbing them and removing articles of clothing. Ward also has a prior history of sexual contact with a 4-year-old female and a 14-year-old female, both of which he knew. That contact also included penetration.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Changes to Road Were Planned Before Crash that Killed Lakeville Teen
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event