Level 3 Sex Offender Moves into Monticello House | News
A level three sex offender is slated to move into a supervised release house in rural Monticello January 3, 2012.
64-year-old Herbert Stanley Ward is expected to temporarily stay at the house on the 2900 block of County Road 37 N.E.
According to the Department of Corrections website, Ward has ingaged in sexual contact with a 6-year-old female victim who was known to him. The contact included fondling and penetration.
The DOC says he also has a prior history of sexual contact with adult female strangers, involving grabbing them and removing articles of clothing. Ward also has a prior history of sexual contact with a 4-year-old female and a 14-year-old female, both of which he knew. That contact also included penetration.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shutterfly Opens New Shakopee Facility with Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Cone Zone: Major Detours Around the Metro this Weekend
- Fallen Mendota Heights Officer Brought Humor, Comfort to Job
- Family of Fallen Mendota Heights Police Officer Touched by Community Support
- Police Locate Suspect's Vehicle in Officer Shooting Manhunt
- Suspect Arrested, Charged in Northfield Armed Robbery and Shooting