Lane Closures Start Monday On Snelling Avenue | News
If your route to work includes Snelling Avenue,you'll want to leave a little early Monday morning. MN-Dot plans to close one lane in both directions between St Anthony Avenue and Sherburne Avenue. That's near I-94 in St. Paul.
The lane reduction will continue until May 13. The closure is part of the Central Corridor Light Rail project.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Changes to Road Were Planned Before Crash that Killed Lakeville Teen
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event
- Remembering Mandela's Visit to Minneapolis
- Eden Prairie Man Charged with 3 Counts of Criminal Vehicular Homicide for Crash that Killed Friend
- 1 Dead After Car Goes Over Guardrail on Highway 169
- Minneapolis Police to Host Safety Walk for UMinn. Students
- Student-Designed Winter Light Shows Begin Friday at UMinn.