High Speed Chase from Elk River to St. Anthony Ends with Arrests | News
Three people have been arrested after a high speed chase that started out around Elk River Thursday morning.
Police say the chase started when officers tried pulling the vehicle over on Highway 10 in Sherburne County. Speeds reached 100 mph.
The chase went from Highway 10 to a number of highways, eventually on Interstate 94 and Interstate 694. Police caught up with the driver on Kenzie Terrace in St. Anthony.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening