High Speed Chase from Elk River to St. Anthony Ends with Arrests | News
Three people have been arrested after a high speed chase that started out around Elk River Thursday morning.
Police say the chase started when officers tried pulling the vehicle over on Highway 10 in Sherburne County. Speeds reached 100 mph.
The chase went from Highway 10 to a number of highways, eventually on Interstate 94 and Interstate 694. Police caught up with the driver on Kenzie Terrace in St. Anthony.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- 2 Indicted on 1st Degree Murder Charges in Death of Anarae Schunk
- Northfield Police Looking for Shooting Suspect Believed to be Threat to Public
- Sheriff: No Prior Criminal History for Mendota Heights Man Killed in Alleged Home Invasion
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Minnetonka Beach Man Charged for Running over Wife, Killing Her
- N. Mpls. Community Celebrates Life of Terrell Mayes on Would-Be 6th Birthday
- Wirth Lake in Golden Valley Removed from Minnesota's Impaired Waters List
- Maple Grove Man who Lost Legs in 2013 Boating Accident is Back on Water
- Man Hospitalized after Stabbing in South Mpls.; Police Look for Suspect