High Speed Chase from Elk River to St. Anthony Ends with Arrests | News
Three people have been arrested after a high speed chase that started out around Elk River Thursday morning.
Police say the chase started when officers tried pulling the vehicle over on Highway 10 in Sherburne County. Speeds reached 100 mph.
The chase went from Highway 10 to a number of highways, eventually on Interstate 94 and Interstate 694. Police caught up with the driver on Kenzie Terrace in St. Anthony.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- World's 3rd Oldest Snow Monkey to Turn 31 at Minnesota Zoo
- Model Airplane Enthusiasts Seek Permission to Fly in Scott County
- 1 Person Hurt in Plane Accident at Airlake Airport in Lakeville
- Twin Cities Schools Launch Minnesota Thursdays to Feature Foods from Local Farms
- New U of M Study Links using a Doula and Reduction in C-Sections