Police Look for Suspect in St. Paul Shooting | News
St. Paul Police are looking for the suspect of a shooting Wednesday afternoon.
Police were called to a dispute between two people just after 4 p.m. in the 1400 block of University Avenue.
Police say the two people knew each other.
The victim was taken to Regions Hospital with a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the hand, according to police.
A weapon has been recovered.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- United Way Reminds Minnesotans to Use 2-1-1
- Chanhassen Approves Ordinance to Reduce Sex Trafficking at Massage Businesses
- Holiday Shoppers in West Suburbs can Take Public Transportation to MOA
- Minnesota-based 3D Printer Giants Gear Up for Patent Battle
- Carver County Kicks Off Program Aimed at Helping its Veterans
- Officials: Changes Already Planned for Road Where Lakeville Teen Died in Crash
- Police Search for Farmington Woman Missing Since Nov. 1
- Lakeville Teen Killed in Crash was Soccer Player, FCA Leader
- Snow Keeps Metro Emergency Rooms Busy with Weather-Related Injuries
- Sen. Al Franken Discusses College Affordability at Apple Valley Event
- Nicollet Mall Redesign Revealed, Public Weighs In
- Minneapolis Woman Pays Rent, Still Gets Evicted From Home
- Como Neighborhood Residents File Class Action Lawsuit Against General Mills
- Mayor Rybak Talks Finances for Parking Garage, Park Near Vikings Stadium
- Charter Commission Proposes Fee Hike to Run for Mpls. Mayor, City Positions