Police Look for Suspect in St. Paul Shooting | News
St. Paul Police are looking for the suspect of a shooting Wednesday afternoon.
Police were called to a dispute between two people just after 4 p.m. in the 1400 block of University Avenue.
Police say the two people knew each other.
The victim was taken to Regions Hospital with a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the hand, according to police.
A weapon has been recovered.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sentencing of South St. Paul Man in Murder of Minn. National Guardsman Delayed
- West. St. Paul Students to Plant Trees at Schools, Homes Ahead of Earth Day
- Twin Cities Mothers Combat Postpartum Depression
- Burnsville Fire Department Looks to Improve Response Times
- A Look Inside the Twin Cities Premium Outlets in Eagan
- Minn. Families See Small Hope in New Wis. Medical Marijuana Law
- 13 Hospitalized After Metro Bus Knocks Down Pedestrian in Downtown Mpls.
- St. Paul Police Reviewing Archbishop Deposition
- Metro Transit: Light Rail Trains Among Most Energy Efficient in Country
- Mpls. Not in Running to Host 2016 DNC Convention