Police Look for Suspect in St. Paul Shooting | News
St. Paul Police are looking for the suspect of a shooting Wednesday afternoon.
Police were called to a dispute between two people just after 4 p.m. in the 1400 block of University Avenue.
Police say the two people knew each other.
The victim was taken to Regions Hospital with a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the hand, according to police.
A weapon has been recovered.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Tire Business in South St. Paul
- Volunteers Needed to Beautify Spiral Bridge in South St. Paul
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Finance Manager Accused of Stealing $113K from Rosemount Area Athletic Association
- N. Mpls. Community Celebrates Life of Terrell Mayes on Would-Be 6th Birthday
- Sources: Minneapolis Man Died Trying to Protect Son from Gangs
- More Controversial Regulations Proposed for Tearing Down Homes in Mpls.
- General Mills Joins Climate Action Coalition
- Twin Cities Radio Host Receives Award from Obama