Police Look for Suspect in St. Paul Shooting | News
St. Paul Police are looking for the suspect of a shooting Wednesday afternoon.
Police were called to a dispute between two people just after 4 p.m. in the 1400 block of University Avenue.
Police say the two people knew each other.
The victim was taken to Regions Hospital with a non-life threatening gunshot wound to the hand, according to police.
A weapon has been recovered.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Soldier Surprise: Mom Overjoyed on 5th Anniversary of Son's Death
- Apple Valley Man Charged with Stealing $113k from his own Youth Sports Association
- Twin Cities Premium Outlets Announces 30 New Stores Ahead of Opening
- Future of the Mississippi River is up for Debate
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School