Past Police Calls at Murder-Suicide Home in Shoreview | News
Authorities on Friday released a list of calls for service to a Shoreview home, where a man reportedly shot and killed his girlfriend while she was moving out of the house.
Between 2008 and 2013, police responded to three calls for service to the home on the 5900 block of Grotto St., according to the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office.
In 2008, police responded to a missing person report. In 2009, police were called for a reported burglary. Last April, police were called on reported suspicious activity.
On Tuesday, 57-year-old Nancy Sullivan was shot and killed reportedly by her boyfriend, 65-year-old Johnny Lee Simpson. Two people injured in the shooting have been identified as 28-year-old Tony Brown and 29-year-old Kathleen Fay, both of St. Paul.
Police responded to the home at 9:58 a.m. Tuesday. According to records, Simpson and Sullivan are listed as living at the home, and family and friends tell KSTP they were a longtime couple.
The Ramsey County Sheriff's Office is investigating the shooting as a murder-suicide with Simpson as the suspect.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Burnsville Woman Accused of Cutting Brother with Knives over Wi-Fi Connection
- Federal, Local Officers Learn Hostage, Crisis Negotiation Techniques in Rosemount
- Two Charged in South St. Paul Drive-By Shooting
- Katy Perry Celebrates Kacey Musgraves' Birthday at Skateville
- Local Groups use Creative ways to Fight Hunger