Past Police Calls at Murder-Suicide Home in Shoreview | News
Authorities on Friday released a list of calls for service to a Shoreview home, where a man reportedly shot and killed his girlfriend while she was moving out of the house.
Between 2008 and 2013, police responded to three calls for service to the home on the 5900 block of Grotto St., according to the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office.
In 2008, police responded to a missing person report. In 2009, police were called for a reported burglary. Last April, police were called on reported suspicious activity.
On Tuesday, 57-year-old Nancy Sullivan was shot and killed reportedly by her boyfriend, 65-year-old Johnny Lee Simpson. Two people injured in the shooting have been identified as 28-year-old Tony Brown and 29-year-old Kathleen Fay, both of St. Paul.
Police responded to the home at 9:58 a.m. Tuesday. According to records, Simpson and Sullivan are listed as living at the home, and family and friends tell KSTP they were a longtime couple.
The Ramsey County Sheriff's Office is investigating the shooting as a murder-suicide with Simpson as the suspect.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shutterfly Opens New Shakopee Facility with Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- AAA Report Shows Decline in Gas Prices from 2013
- Cone Zone: Construction Projects Kicking Off This Week
- Carver Co. Considers New Way to Keep Aquatic Invasive Species From Spreading
- Cone Zone: Lane Closures will Snarl Traffic in South Metro this Weekend
- Fallen Mendota Heights Officer Brought Humor, Comfort to Job
- Family of Fallen Mendota Heights Police Officer Touched by Community Support
- Police Locate Suspect's Vehicle in Officer Shooting Manhunt
- Suspect Arrested, Charged in Northfield Armed Robbery and Shooting
- Community Members Gather to Honor Mendota Heights Officer
- Moment of Silence to be Held Friday on 7th Anniversary of Bridge Collapse
- Hennepin County Sheriff's Deputies to Start Carrying Heroin Antidote
- Medical Pot Backers Hope to Speed Task Force Work
- U of M Jumps 435 Spots on FORBES America's Best College List
- Eden Prairie Man Sentenced for Drunk Driving Crash that Killed Nephew