Past Police Calls at Murder-Suicide Home in Shoreview | News
Authorities on Friday released a list of calls for service to a Shoreview home, where a man reportedly shot and killed his girlfriend while she was moving out of the house.
Between 2008 and 2013, police responded to three calls for service to the home on the 5900 block of Grotto St., according to the Ramsey County Sheriff's Office.
In 2008, police responded to a missing person report. In 2009, police were called for a reported burglary. Last April, police were called on reported suspicious activity.
On Tuesday, 57-year-old Nancy Sullivan was shot and killed reportedly by her boyfriend, 65-year-old Johnny Lee Simpson. Two people injured in the shooting have been identified as 28-year-old Tony Brown and 29-year-old Kathleen Fay, both of St. Paul.
Police responded to the home at 9:58 a.m. Tuesday. According to records, Simpson and Sullivan are listed as living at the home, and family and friends tell KSTP they were a longtime couple.
The Ramsey County Sheriff's Office is investigating the shooting as a murder-suicide with Simpson as the suspect.
Upcoming Events near Ramsey County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Mourns Monticello Doctor who Died in Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Water Levels Remain High on Lake Minnetonka, Prior Lake
- Burglars Climb through Ceiling, Cut Walls to Steal from Waconia Verizon Store
- Sheriff: St. Bonifacius Man Linked to String of Carver Co. Burglaries
- Most Minnesota Crop Conditions Improve
- Fire Damages Roof of Inver Grove Heights Elementary School
- Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track
- Man Arrested Months after Woman's Body Found in Dakota County Woods
- $1,000 Reward Offered in Mendota Heights Vandalism Cases
- Burnsville Man Accused of Sexual Conduct with 11-Year-Old Girl